Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Patriotic Wreath and cards

Hi Everyone!

I decided to make use of the red, white, and blue scraps I had left over from the star cards and tote I created a few days ago. I cut the scraps into one-inch squares and pieced them together to create some patchwork cards.


As I sat here admiring my patriotic creations I decided to make a new wreath. I used my large star Sizzix die and cut out more stars. I followed Kimber's instructions from her post last week for Scrapbooks & Cards Today when I was folding the stars. After the stars were folding I used some pop dots to adhere them to a wreath form. I may add some small stars to the wreath, but for now it's hung on the wall.

Have a great night!
Carol

2 comments:

sucor said...

I like your patriotic wreath! You have inspired me to make one using mini Canadian flags and maple leaves.
Thank you!

Carol Hartery said...

That's great! Don't you just love this "circle of creativity"! Kimber inspired me, then I inspired you, then you'll inspire someone else and the creativity will go on and on. My friend Susan shared something with me today, that I will be sharing on my blog soon.