Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red, White and Blue part 2



Hi Everyone!

It was so easy to create the six 4th of July cards that I mentioned earlier today. True, all six cards are basically the same, but as my son pointed out to me the recipients aren't going to know or even care.

I was able to cut out 3 sheets of stars at the same time. Then I just put a variety of patterns on each card. Since the stars aren't huge tag weight and regular scrapbook paper weight ones both seemed sturdy enough for the cards.

Now that I have made six 4th of July cards I've decided to make others too. I have a firecracker die cut that would be fun to use, but not today. Today is my friend Patty's retirement party. I forgot to take a picture of her card before I sealed the envelope, but perhaps I'll make a similar card one of these days.

Have a great night!
Carol






1 comment:

Peggy Burns said...

I'll take some of both. Have a good time at the party.