Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa suit

Hi Everyone!

One night while Marie and I were shopping we spotted some adorable paper napkins that looked like a Santa suit. We both thought they were cute, but didn't buy them. We've decided that we want those napkins, but cannot remember where we saw them. Since that night we have seen paper plates that look like a Santa suit, a Santa suit shower curtain, hand towels that look like a Santa suit, and a Santa suit blanket, but not the paper napkins.




I decided to make a Santa suit card. It's an A2 card. I cut red glitter paper for the layering paper that measures 4" x 5.25". The white glitter paper measures 1.5" x 5.25". The belt is one inch wide and 4" long. I cut a 1.75" x 1.25" piece of gold glitter paper for the belt buckle. I used one of my small rectangle nestabilities to cut the center out of the belt buckle. I used a corner rounder punch to round the "shoulders" of the suit on the red glitter paper and the card itself.



Enjoy!
Carol

No comments: