Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Challenge 273

Hi Everyone!

I've been busying working on some card sets that I plan to give as gifts.  I decided to play along in some challenges as I create.  I am submitting today's card to the CPS Challenge 273.  The sketch for the challenge looks like this.


I flipped the sketch onto its side and then followed it exactly other than I moved the message from the side of the card to the bottom of it.



I used the Hero Arts/Sizzix "Garden Flowers" cling stamp and die set to create my flowers.  I stamped the flowers onto some white, green, pink, and turquoise patterned papers.  Then I fussy cut them and paper pieced them together.  The center flower is adhered to the card with foam tape.  The text was created with a Northwoods wooden rubber stamp. 

Have a great night!
Carol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore this!!! I've been wanting this stamp/die set since it came out...and now I want it even more! You enabler you ;) Love the patterned paper's effect on the images...so pretty!