Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Misty Challenge from 365 Cards

Hi Everyone!


The humidity continues to slow me down, but I did manage to create a few more cards today.  One of the recent challenges on the 365 Cards blog is called "Misty".  My favorite way to use my mists is to add color to paper flowers so I pulled out my bottles of mist and a package of Hero Arts White & Cream Print Flowers.  I laid the paper flowers out on some newspaper and sprayed them with Lemon Metallic, Hydrangea Blue, Tangerine Metallic, Raspberry Pink, and Cherry Metallic Mists.




I cut a flower pot and a "pull out" piece from some patterned paper and used glue dots to adhere the flowers to the "pull out" piece.  A message or a gift card can be added to the "pull out" piece.    I added a to/from tag to the front of the flower pot.  The "to/from" sentiment was stamped with a Memory Box wooden rubber stamp.


May be back later tonight with another card.

Have a great night.
Carol

No comments: