Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Hi Everyone!

It's just after midnight here in Massachusetts.  It's the 4th of July!  I gave Annie her gift bag and cards at Robbie's birthday on Sunday.  She was thrilled with them and said she knows she'll use them this summer.  Here's the bag I made for her.


I shared the cards I made for her in a previous post, but you can see a bit of them in this photo.


I'll be getting up early to bake cupcakes for our 4th of July celebration and to share with Bob and Jan.  Here's the top of the box I created for their cupcakes.


And a view of the side of it.


And another view of it.


These boxes hold 4 cupcakes and I can create them in about 15 minutes.  Perhaps if anyone is interested I'll post instructions on how I make them one of these days. 

Meanwhile, I am heading to bed now so I can get up early to bake cupcakes and make some other festive foods.

Happy 4th of July!
Carol

No comments: