Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Good Morning!

The other day I took out my fruit and vegetable dishes, decorations, and banners and decorated my house.  They added a much needed cheeriness to my home.  I used some of my dies and scraps of patterned paper to create this banner.


I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to cut the pieces for this watermelon banner.


Then I used some Timeless Templates from PaperTrey Ink to create gift boxes and bags.  I always have a stash of them so that I can easily grab one before I head out the door.  I often bring my doctors, hairdresser, or hostess a bag or box that contains 4 to 6 cards and envelopes as a thank you gift. 



Next I spent a couple of days creating a variety of cards.  I created some with a grape theme.


I made some with a bananas theme.  I used washi tape to create the patterned paper on the thank you card.  I used a wooden stamp from Impress Cards to stamp a bunch of bananas repeatedly on the miss you card. 


It was fun to make some cherry cards too.  I used cherry brads from Eyelet Outlet on the miss you card.


I'll share some of the other cards I made another day.  Take care.

No comments: