Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2020

Watermelon cards

Good Morning,

Today I have some watermelon cards to share with you.  Washi tape is such an easy tool to use to create layering paper.  I bought the watermelon washi tape that I used on this first card from Eyelet Outlet.  The sentiment was created with a Dandelion Designs wooden stamp.

The monkey on this second card was created with a Dandelion Designs stamp.  That strip of watermelon patterned paper is 2" wide.  When I cut down my papers from a 6" paper pad I end up with one paper that is 4" wide and another that is 2" wide.  I like the look of the 2" wide papers and find myself using them more and more often. 


My dear friend Toni knows that I have been creating a variety of fruit themed paper crafts lately so she sent me a set of 4 adorable fruity chickie stamps from Denami Design.  You'll see how I used the other stamps in the set soon. 


Take care. 

No comments: