Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

365 Cards "Inside Out" Challenge

Hi Everyone!

A few days ago I told you that I have the text messages that are on my clear stamps listed in a file on my computer.  I was especially happy to have that file to refer to when I got my idea for last Thursday's 365 Cards "Inside Out"  Challenge.  For this challenge participants were asked to "Put your sentiment on the front of the card, and the decorations on the inside.  Keep any decorations on the outside down to little or none".

After I decided what I wanted inside my card, I went through my file looking for sentiments that would give clues to what was inside the card.  Then I stamped the sentiments on the front of the card. 



Can you guess what's inside the card?  Here's the inside of the card.


The text that's inside the card is a little hard to read from my photograph. It says, "Chocolate is the answer".  Marie would say that chocolate is the answer to everything!

Hope you're having fun!
Carol

No comments: