Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Buttons Thank You Card

Good Morning Everyone!

This week is certainly flying by.  Today I have a thank you card to share with you.  Marie gave me the dcwv 12" x 12" Crafty Stack for Christmas.  The prints on the papers in this stack are the perfect size for cardmaking.  Some of my favorites are ones with buttons, stitches, sewing machines, and scissors.  They will make the perfect background for the sewing theme cards I like to create. 

I love buttons.  You can read one of my buttons "stories" by clicking here.  I was beside myself when I found a buttons jar wooden rubber stamp from Great Impressions at Ink About It in Westford, MA not long ago.  I knew it would look great with the buttons papers in the Crafty Stack. 

I stamped the button jar onto a 1.75" square of white tag.  Then I layered the white tag onto a 2" square of blue tag and layered the blue tag onto a 2.25" square of yellow tag.  I wanted the image of the button jar to stand out and now it does.


"Thanks a Bunch" was stamped with a Judi Lynn wooden stamp.  It's one of my favorite thank you stamps.

Expect to see more sewing theme cards soon.

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: