Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love Is in the Air

Hi Everyone!

I love the card that I am going to share with you today.  I started out by cutting some white tag so that it measured 4" by 5.25".  I used my cloud dies from PaperTrey Ink to cut out some clouds.  I adhered the  clouds to the white tag with removable adhesive.  Then I used a sea sponge to paint the tag baby blue.  When the paint was dry I pulled the clouds off of the tag.

I have some Sizzix dies for baby clothes.  I found some valentine paper scraps and used the dies to cut some clothes.  Then I strung a clothesline onto the tag and "hung" the clothes on the line with foam tape.  I added some blue masking tape "clothespins".  I used a wooden Savvy stamp to stamp the message on the card.  Then I adhered the tag to a blank card. 


Like I said, "I love this card".  Hope you like it too. 

Have a great night!
Carol

No comments: