Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

More Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone!

I am stopping by to share some more thank you cards with you.  Look at how simple and summery this first one is.  Think of how easily you could create similar cards for other seasons.


Robbie makes the best cherry pie I have ever eaten.  Whenever I see cherries I think of his pie.  I added a clear Wink of Stella to the Lockhart cherries I stamped on this card.  That simple touch added so much to the card.

 
 
This was another easy card to create.  I found a piece of paper that already had waves on  it.  All I did was add some Favorite Findings fish buttons and a sentiment.  

 
Thunderstorm is heading this way.  I am seeing flashes of lightning and can hear thunder in the distance.
 
Have a great night!
Carol


No comments: