Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

stop and smell the daisies

Hi Everyone!

I bought a Denami Design's "Flower bloom" wooden rubber stamp at the Springfield Stamp show last weekend. It's been sitting in front of me on a shelf calling out, "Pick me!  Pick me!"  Meanwhile, I ordered a couple of packages of Granny's Kitchen Rub-ons from SEI a couple of weeks ago.  They arrived in the mail yesterday.  One of the rub-ons says, "Stop and smell the daisies".  I decided that rub-on would work perfectly with the "Flower bloom" stamped image. 


I stamped the flower onto 3 scraps of paper.  I used some of my Ranger Distress Inks to paint each flower.  Then I brushed a coat of clear Wink of Stella over each of the colored images.  I stamped some grass from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" clear stamp set below each flower and added a tiny insect brad from Eyelet Outlet to each of the images. 

The layering paper I used is from Lawn Fawn's "Pink Lemonade" petite paper pack. 

Have a great day!
Carol



1 comment:

Paulina said...

Woohoo! I'm glad that you were able to attend the W. Springfield show and picked up this stamp! It's a fun one! :)