Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Washi tape Happy Birthday card

Hi Everyone!

Today is the last day of school for my students.  I've watched them grow in so many ways.  It's going to be sad to say goodbye to them.  The center where I work is open year round so I'll be working in one of other rooms throughout the summer. 

Meanwhile, I have another birthday card to share with you today.  The inspiration for it came from some wrapping paper I saw when I was out and about.  I knew I had some Washi tape with a similar design and came home and created this card.


Wish the colors photographed more vividly as this is actually a fairly bright card.  I cut a 3-inch square of white tag and covered it with pieces of Washi tape.  Then I added a bow to my "gift" and used foam tape to adhere it to my card.  The sentiment was created with one of the Verses rubber stamps that I bought at the Stamp Show last weekend.
 

Have a nice day!
Carol

No comments: