Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Thank you cards for children

Hi Everyone!

I've been having the best day.  I've spent most of it creating thank you cards for the gifts that my students gave me yesterday.  I'll share a few of them with you.

The little boy that I created this card for loves to play in the block area. 


I used some of my dies to cut geometric shapes.  I used foam tape to adhere them to the card.  The sentiment was created with a Stampendous wooden stamp.

The little boy that I created this card for LOVES to sweep.  He was a little shy when he joined our class in the middle of the year.  On his first day with us he pretty much stood there watching the other children.  When it was time to clean up I turned around and noticed that he was holding a broom that was taller than he is.  He was grinning from ear to ear and was busy sweeping the sand from the sand table off of the floor.

 
The broom was created with a stamp from Paper Smooches.  The stickers were all in my stash.
 
The little girl that I created this card for loves to draw.  She was constantly using crayons to draw a variety of little pictures.
 
 
The crayon brads are from Eyelet Outlet and the stickers are from Heidi Grace.  The stamped crayons were created with an A Muse Artstamp. 
 


This card was create for a little girl whose mother works at Dunkin' Donuts.  They gave me an insulated coffee mug for a gift. 

 
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Dunkin' Donuts their colors are pink and orange.  The papers I used are from Creative Imaginations.  The mug is from Hero Arts.  The sentiment was stamped with a Stampendous wooden stamp.  I added some Recollections jewels to the card to pick up the swirls on the paper and to resemble swirls of steam. 
 
That's all for today!
 
Enjoy the rest of the day!
Carol


No comments: