Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

New Home

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that it's been so long since I last posted.  A while ago I realized that many of the paper crafts I create are for the friends and family who follow this blog.  If I want something to be a surprise for them I must wait until after I give it to them to post about it here. 

I have been VERY busy creating lately and have at least 80 paper crafts to share with you.  Now I just need to make the time to write some posts about them. 

This morning I am going to share just one card before I leave for work.    My sister, Paula, and her husband, Rob, recently sold their home and moved to a new place.  I wanted to congratulate them and wish them the best of luck so I made this card for them.


It was a simple one to put together.  I pulled out a square, hearts, a triangle, clouds and a picket fence paper punches and got to work.  I used foam tape to adhere the large heart, triangular roof and heart chimney to the card.  The sentiment was created with a Hero Arts clear stamp. 

Have a great day!  I'll definitely be back more regularly now.

Carol

No comments: