Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Discovery

Hi Everyone!
I just made a discovery that some of you may already know. If you click on the image of one of my cards it will open in a new window and then you can see the card's details more easily. Obviously that will work in other blogs too.

I am still learning about blogging. Until a few days ago I didn't know how to insert pictures between paragraphs, but as you know now I have been doing that all week.

Some of you have e-mailed me to say that you don't know how to post a comment. When you try to post a comment it will ask you for your google or gmail name and password. If you don't have one there will be a link where you can set one up for free. Then once you have a name and password you can post comments. Your comment won't post right away. It is e-mailed to me first and I am asked if I want to post it or not. It's a security thing...so that no "bad guys" can slip in a post.

I am hoping that anyone who has taken the time to read a post will leave a comment especially if I ask you a question because then we can all learn from each other. Please remember you can leave a question too and you'll get some answers too.

I am hoping that these blogs will be fun and a learning experience for all of us. TTYL....will try to post some more cards later. Carol

No comments: