Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Congratulations Beth and Jon

Hi Everyone!

Whew, I just made it!  In 40 minutes it will be midnight and this long day will have ended.  I have been busy creating activities for school, but I do have a card to share with you. 

Marie has been friends with Beth since kindergarten.  Both girls will turn 26 this year.  Beth recently became engaged to Jon who is one of the nicest guys I have ever met.  I made them this card to congratulate them, but haven't mailed it yet.  Beth, if you are reading this post I will be mailing the card tomorrow.


I used an Amuse Artstamp to create the love birds.  I stamped them with ColorBox black ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I used watercolors to color them and added Glossy Accents to the hearts. 

The sentiment was created with a Lockhart stamp.  The patterned paper was in my stash and seemed perfect for this card.  The tag and the sentiment are attached to the card with foam tape which popped them off the card and helped create the look I wanted.

Congratulations Beth and Jon!  I am so excited and happy for both of you. 

Sleep well, everyone!
Carol

No comments: