Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines 2013

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have been achieving the goal that I set for myself.  I want to create something papercrafted each day and I have done that for the past 4 days.   Today I have more valentines to share with you.


This valentine is going to be for Marie.  I used the PaperTrey Ink friendship jar stamp to create the jar.  I fussy cut the jar and the lid.  I used foam tape to adhere the lid to the jar.  The text was created with a Lockhart stamp.  The foam hearts are stickers that were in my stash. 


I created this card for one of my friends.  The conversation hearts were created with some Hero Arts clear stamps.  I added some Glossy Accents to them. 

 
I used a mini set of clear stamps from Lawn Fawn to create this card.  I used foam tape to attach the fussy cut bee to the card. 


I hope that at least some of my cards are inspiring you to create some valentines of your own.

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: