Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Get Well

Good Morning!

I am going to share 2 cards with you today.   Here's the first one.


I used a die to cut out the sentiment.  I learned a very cool technique for die cut sentiments from a recent post from Jennifer McGuire at this link.  I cut multiples of the sentiment and glued them on top of each other.  Now the words pop off of my card. 

My papercrafting supplies are the most organized part of my life, but somehow a long time ago I managed to lose a couple of clear stamps from an expensive ($24.95) set.  Over and over again I hesitate about replacing that set in hopes that one day the stamps will reappear.  They were among my favorite go to stamps so I was thrilled to find a Sizzlets die that is similar in appearance to one of the stamps.  I used that die to create this card.

 
I paper punched the flowers which just happen to look like some of the flowers on the floral strip of paper.  The papers are from Lawn Fawn's "Daphne's Closet" petite paper pack.  The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life's "Flowers2share" clear stamp set.

It's going to be a long day. 
Hope yours (and mine) is a good one!
Carol

No comments: