Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wishing you sunshine

Good Morning Everyone!

The humidity is gone and I am a happy person.  Not sure which state I should live in as I am not a fan of winter or of high temperatures.  Today I am sharing two similar cards that I created with identical papers from Echo Park's "A Perfect Summer" 6" x 6" paper pad. 

Here's the first one.


I used my standard and classic Nestability circles to create the sun.  The sentiment on the sun is from Lawn Fawn's "How Delightful" clear stamp set.  The sentiment on the banner is from the Hero Arts "Sending Smiles Messages" clear stamp set. 

Here's the second card.


This time I ran my circles through a Cuttlebug "Tiny Bubbles" embossing folder before I layered them.  I used a Northwoods rubber stamp to create the sentiment. 

Hope your day is filled with sunshine...and no humidity!
Carol

No comments: