Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2020

"Carrots"

Hi Everyone!

I hope that all of you are doing well.  Happily as far as I know my family and friends are healthy.  I am hoping that all of us will stay that way.

I have been creating treats for my family's Easter baskets. 

I used Annie's Cheddar Bunnies to make these "carrots." 

The crackers are placed in some decorative triangular bags that were stored with my Easter decorations.  However, many times I have used triangular cake decorating bags and they look very similar to these carrots.  I put about 3/4" cup of crackers in each bag and tied them tightly with some patterned ribbon. 

If you don't have cheddar bunnies maybe you have goldfish crackers which I have used many times.  Or maybe you have some cheese balls or really any orange snack food you have will work.

Take care.

No comments: