Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hershey's Bunny Wrappers

Hi Everyone!

I have been spending my time creating birthday gifts for my daughter and treats for Easter baskets.  Today I'd like to share an idea for wrapping Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bunnies.  They are sold in a package of 6 bunnies.  I have been creating these wrappers for years and I am not sure where I originally found the idea. 


For each bunny you will need a piece patterned paper that is 4" tall by 5" wide.  Score the paper at .5", 2.25",  2.75" and 4.5 ".  Use a 1 3/8" circle punch or one that is close to that size to punch a hole in the paper where the bunny's face will peek through. 

Fold along the score lines.  Attach a piece of Scor-tape along the edge of the fold at the 4.5" mark.  Place the bunny in the wrapper and tape the wrapper together. 

I used washi tape to decorate the top and bottom edges of the wrapper.  Enjoy!

No comments: