Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2020

Thinking of You cards

Hi Everyone!

I have a friend who turned 98 last week.  Like many of us she has been housebound for weeks.  She told me how much she enjoys studying and reading the cards that people have been sending her.  After speaking with her I was motivated to work on my "thinking of you" cards.


This card is an easy one to create.  The tulips and bow were created with a Martha Stewart paper punch.  I used a die to create the little tag.  The layering paper is embossed.  Many of us love tulips which is why I chose them for this card, but you could use any punch that you have.


My friend and I are hoping that soon we will be seeing birds, bees, butterflies and flowers in our yards again.  That conversation inspired me to create some  "bee" cards.  These bees were created from a Hero Arts stamp and die set.  The sentiment was created with an Art C stamp. 


Here are those same bees presented in a different way.  The sentiment is from the Open Studio Bee Yourself stamp set.


This was another easy card to create.  Many people send friends and family cards at Christmas, Valentine's Day and for their birthday.  Why not send some cards just to brighten their day?

Take care.

No comments: