Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone!

I just noticed some birthday cards in my picture files that I haven't shared with you.  I cannot remember where I saw the idea for them.

Here are a couple of the cards.

 
 
 


They were so easy to make that I created a stack of them in a very short time.
I used a large circle Nestability die to cut the balloons.  I free cut the knotted end of each balloon.  I dipped some twine in Glossy Accents to stiffen it and then arranged it on the card to create strings for the balloons.  It dried and stuck to the card in the shape I created. 

I ran some white tag through a Swiss Dots embossing folder and then used my Fiskars cloud punches to cut clouds from it.  The balloons are attached to the card with foam tape as are some of the clouds.  Sentiment was stamped with a clear stamp from The Stamps of Life.

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: