Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 30th Birthday, Robbie!

Hi Everyone!

We are getting ready to celebrate Robbie's 30th birthday.  I used the We R Memory Keepers pinwheel maker to make lots of pinwheels to decorate the deck.  I love the pinwheel maker.  It's easy and I can make pinwheels that are 3" all the way up to pinwheels that are 12".   My favorite size is 6" because I can make two double pinwheels from a sheet of 12" x 12" paper.

 

I used the We R Memory Keepers banner maker to create a red, white, and blue birthday banner.  I find the banner maker a little more difficult to use than the pinwheel maker.  The triangle banners are easy, but the others are still a little tricky for me.  Yet, I pulled it off and I am thrilled with the way the banner turned out. 

 

Now for the not so much fun stuff....must finish cleaning the living room!

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments: