Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks Die

Hi Everyone!

This humidity is brutal.  We have window fans, but no air conditioning.  Usually the fans keep us cool and comfortable, but that hasn't been the case in this humidity.  It's been too hot to cook and too hot to create, but I do have some cards to share with you. 

I love Lawn Fawn's Scripty dies.  I use them over and over again.  Recently I made a few thank you cards using Lawn Fawn's "thanks" die. 


There are 3 "thanks" stacked on top of each other on this card.  I ran them through my Xyron X machine to get adhesive on them.  Notice how the pieces in the middle reflect the scalloped pieces on the patterned paper.  I used my Nestabilities to create the scalloped circle and classic circle in the center of the card.  The apple was created with a Hero Arts wooden stamp. 


This time I cut one "thanks" from cream colored paper and one from a dark red paper.  I adhered them so that some of the cream colored sentiment showed to create a shadow effect. 

 
That's a shadow not an ink spot on the bottom of the card.  Sometimes it's hard to get good lighting when I am photographing my creations.
 
Have a nice night!
Carol
 

No comments: