Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

NotePads

Hi Everyone!

I try to keep a stash of cards, gift bags, cupcake boxes, and small gifts handy for hostess gifts and such.  A few weeks ago I saw a note pad displayed at Absolutely Everything and knew it would make a great little gift.  On the way home I stopped and purchased some 5" x 8" perforated writing pads from Staples. 

I cut a piece of 12" x12" doubled sided tag so that it measured 12" x 8 1/16" inches.  I scored my paper at 5", 5.25", 10.25" and 10.5".

I cut the leftover scrap from my original 12" x 12" paper so that it measured 5" x 2.5".  I used that paper to cover the header on the note pad.  Then I adhered the note pad between the 5.25" and 10.25" scores on my other paper and folded the double sided paper along the scored lines. 


I added some "cards" from Graphic 45 papers to the front covers to use as tab.  I also put "cards" inside the covers.  You could turn the card into a pocket.  You could also add a slash pocket to the inside.
 
 
Here are photographs of a couple of other notepads that I created.




 
 
 
Have a nice day!
Carol
 
 
 

No comments: