Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Minnie Mouse Birthday

Hi Everyone!

My friend's daughter turns 3 tomorrow.  She is having a Minnie Mouse party theme.  I made a Minnie Mouse gift bag.


I used some of my Nestability circle dies to create the Minnie Mouse silhouette.   I used a glue dot to adhere a fabric ribbon bow to the head.  I created a matching card, but didn't photograph it.

I made some Minnie Mouse thank you cards.

 
I used small Nestability circle dies to create the Minnie Mouse balloons on this card.  The bows were created with a Martha Stewart bow punch.  I trimmed them a little so they weren't too big.  I used foam tape to adhere the balloons to the card.
 
 
I used a Mickey Mouse paper punch to create the Minnie Mouse silhouettes on this card.
 
 
Used more Nestability circles, the Mickey Mouse paper punch, and the Martha Stewart bow punch to create this card.  The black strip with white polka dots is ribbon. 
 
 
I used a Martha Stewart balloon punch to create this balloon and added some ears to it. 
 
I used some dimensional stickers to create some other cards that I will share with you tomorrow.
 
Have a great night!
Carol
 

No comments: