Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daffodil Candy Cups

Good Morning Everyone!

Spring is on its way!  The daffodils on the side of our house have sprouted and I can see tiny buds on them.  Daffodils are the flower symbol for March birthdays.  My friend Diane gave me a beautiful bunch of fresh cut ones more than a week ago to celebrate my birthday.  They are just starting to fade, but are still pretty. 


I found a template for a daffodil candy cup on Martha Stewart's web site at this link.

I printed 3 copies of the template, cut them out, and glued them to a sheet of copy paper.  You may want to glue them to a sheet of white tag to make your template stronger.



Then I put the template in the top of my printer so that I could copy it.  I copied the template onto the back of an 8.5" x 11' sheet of polka dotted tag from Memory Box.  I cut slightly inside the lines, flipped the daffodil over, glued a candy cup in the center of it, and have adorable, quick and easy to make decorations for each place setting.




Have a wonderful day!
Carol





No comments: