Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Egg Tree in a Frame

Hi Everyone!

It's just before 10 PM on Sunday night.  I am so excited about the project that I just created that I have to share it tonight even though many of you won't be reading this blog until sometime tomorrow.  The other day Brenda asked if I had any framed projects for Easter and I had to admit that I hadn't come up with any yet.  But when I was laying in bed last night I suddenly got a couple of ideas.  So today I purchased a 5" x 7" white frame for one of my ideas. 

I trimmed a piece of patterned paper to 4" x 5.5" and stamped the grass from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" clear stamp set along the bottom edge.   Then I stamped the "Tree for all Seasons' by Judith and Heather.  I took out one of my scrap boxes and paper punched about 50 eggs from Martha Stewart's basket and eggs paper punch.  I paper punched a chick from Martha Stewart's chick punch and cut the handle off of one of the baskets I had punched.

I used dimensional foam to adhere the chick, eggs, and basket to the patterned paper.  I matted the patterned paper onto a sheet of 4.25" x 5.75" white tag.  Then I matted the white tag onto a sheet of 5" x 7" patterned paper and put my creation in the white 5" x 7" frame.

Here's the finished project.


Enjoy what's left of tonight!
Carol

1 comment:

Judy said...

Absolutely awesome!! Love this!!