Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Wall Hanging

Good Morning Everyone!


The project I am going to share with you today was inspired by Melissa Philips "Easter Greetings Wall Hanging" on page 74 in The Big Book of Holiday Paper Crafts.  As soon as I saw her adorable project I knew I had to create one of my own.



I wish that my photograph were a little clearer so that you could see how much detail is on this 8.34" x 12" paper crafted wall hanging.  The bright and perky background paper is from SEI's "Sunny Day" collection.  The other dotty papers were in my stash and are from K&Company, Papertrey Ink, and Memory Box. 

Each pocket is 4" wide and 3" high.  I used my trusty Scor-pal tape to adhere them to the background paper.  I chose 6 different Martha Stewart edger punches to decorate the top of each pocket.  Then I looked through my collection of dies and paper punches, pulled out what I wanted to use, and played.  I didn't plan each pocket.  They just happened. 

Have a great day!
Carol


1 comment:

Judy said...

This is soooo sweet! All the details are visible and they make it perfect! Really great idea :-)