Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter cards

Good Morning Everyone!

I need to take a camera class.  Somehow I changed the settings on my camera and I cannot figure out what I need to reset to get photographs of my cards that actually show the true colors of the cards.  My sister, Paula, is the photographer and writer in our family.  Paula,  please hop on a plane and come here to teach me (again) how to use my camera!

Meanwhile, as you look at my cards imagine that the colors are prettier than they appear to be on your computer screen. 

When I spotted the paper on this card from SEI's "Dill Blossom" collection I thought of bunnies hopping through the meadow and had the idea for this card.  The "Hoppy" bunny is from A Muse Artstamps, the text is from A Country Welcome stamps, and the path that the bunnies are hopping along is a stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" clear stamp set.  I stamped the bunnies on some patterned paper from Memory Box and fussy cut them before I adhered them to the patterned paper on my blank card. 


This is one of the cards that is much prettier than the photographs shows...cameras do lie!  I used some of my Martha Stewart paper punches to create the embellishments.  I used foam tape to adhere them to the 1.25" squares. 


Here's a variation of that card.  LOVE the Lawn Fawn floral patterned paper from her Bright Side collection.  Those tiny blades of grass that you can see behind the animals are from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" clear stamp set.  Every blade of grass prints clearly.  I LOVE the quality of her stamps. 


Here's another card with some papers from Lawn Fawn's "Bright Side" collection.


Hope you have a great day!
Carol



1 comment:

Judy said...

Love everyone of your cards and you must feel soooo good to have all these Easter cards done! I am terrible with the camera, too :-(