Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its Way

Hi Everyone!

I took pictures of some of my Easter cards earlier today and just realized I haven't posted them.  It's been a busy, productive, fun day.  I made at least a dozen Easter cards, an altered frame, and a birthday card for Jeanne to give Marie.  In the middle of the day I went to Absolutely Everything with Janet and when I got home I used some of my new "toys" right away.  Will need to take more pictures tomorrow when the light is better.  

I love the "Dancing Chicks" wooden stamp from Hero Arts. I stamped them onto a paper from Lawn Fawn's Bright Side collection.  


I used my Martha Stewart fringing scissors to cut the grass for this card.  The idea for the card is from Paper Source.


"Hoppy" from A Muse Artstamps has had quite a workout this year.  It's so easy to fussy cut her. 



Here's Hoppy again!  I saw the idea for this card on the Paper Source web site at this link.  This is my favorite Easter card. 


I've been using my Martha Stewart basket and eggs punch a lot this year too.



Okay, it's late and I need to get some sleep!
Carol



1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, Carol, you are so clever! Love every single card!