Search This Blog

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birthday Gift Bag

Good Morning Everyone!

Cards, gift bags, gift tags, mini cards, and boxes - I've been making them all lately and I am having trouble keeping up with what I need.  Maybe it's because it's a season of milestones...one friend turned 70 and at the other end of the spectrum 2 babies have turned one.  Robbie and Jeanne have July birthdays.  Paula and Pam will turn 50 in September.  The 4th of July was a time to give something to Annie, Bob and Jan. 

Yesterday I spent a few hours organizing my supplies...again.  I updated the lists I keep of sentiments on my clear stamps, cut sample swatches of my embossing folders, cleaned and reorganized some of my drawers, and did my usual cleaning and dusting of everything in this little corner of my world. 

I bought a package of 13 blank Kraft bags and have been decorating them as I need them.  I finished a gift bag for the party I am attending later today. I'm very happy with the results. 

 
I used a clip art image as the pattern for my cupcake.  I ran the "cupcake wrapper" through my crimper to give it texture and to make it look more realistic.  The "frosting" is attached to the bag with foam tape.  I added tiny pearls to the frosting.  The candle is a piece of a straw and the flame is a dimensional sticker. 
 
Inside the bag is a gift box I made that is filled with thank you cards.  I have shared many of them with you. 
 
Have a nice day!
Carol
 

No comments: