Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank you and Get well

Hi Everyone!

When I am out and about I often stop into T J Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods to check out their gift sections.  Every now and then I find something for papercrafting that is at least half of its original price.  

I could tell that some of the 34 chipboard embellishments in the Me & My Big Ideas "Playmates-Icons"  set were possibly too large for the A2 cards I like to make, but figured I could use the largest ones on the scrapbook pages I make for my classroom so I purchased one package.  The embellishments have been sitting in my stash for quite a while, but I pulled them out recently and decided to use some of them on the thank you cards I have been creating. 



While the embellishments were out I couldn't resist using the whale because I have the perfect sentiment stamp from Denami Design to use with it.

 
Getting together with my cousin today.
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Carol


No comments: