Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lawn Fawn 4th of July

Good Morning Everyone!

One of my favorite clear stamp companies is Lawn Fawn.  Their stamps always produce a crisp clear image and I love the fonts that they use for their sentiments. 

I remember writing in a post a couple of years ago that I had never received or sent a 4th of July card.  That has changed over the past few years.  I still have never received one, but now I create a handful of them for a few friends. 

I own a few wooden stamps that work well for the holiday, but couldn't resist picking up Lawn Fawn's "4th of July" mini set.  I love the look of the font and thought the fireworks would be fun to stamp. 

I pulled out a variety of glittery embossing powders and some black tag.  I pressed the large and small fireworks stamps onto a VersaMark watermark stamp pad and sprinkled the embossing powders over them.  I deliberately overlapped many of the images.   My photograph didn't catch some of the images, but you'll get the idea.
 
 
 
Happy 4th of July!
Carol


 

No comments: