Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome Lucy Grace

Good Morning Everyone!

I thought I'd write a quick post before I do some major cleaning.  Since the card I made last night is sitting next to me I snapped a picture of it and decided to share it today.  I made it for a friend who is hopefully too preoccupied and busy to read my blog today.  If you are reading it, Janet, you'll get the real card in a day or two!

Yesterday my dear friend Janet became a grandmother for the second time.  Her daughter Emily and son-in-law Brian's second daughter was born yesterday.  Her name is Lucy Grace.  Sadie will meet her baby sister today. 

Here's the card.

 
I know that I used a sketch that I use way too often, but the side of the card is different.  It was inspired by a post by Vicki Boutin on the Scrapbooks and Cards Today blog at this link.

Congratulations to Janet and her family.

Have a wonderful day!
Carol

No comments: