Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthdays and Thanks

Hi Everyone!

I am sitting here surrounded by some gift bags and boxes that I have created recently.  I wasn't sure which ones had and hadn't been photographed so I spent a little time searching through the pictures I have saved on my computer. Wow!  I have made a lot of thank you cards this summer and I have only shared about half of them with you.  There are also many birthday ones, a few sympathy ones and quite a few all occasion ones.  I have to figure out a system for keeping track of what I have and haven't posted. 

This card was created with a Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp and die set that is one of my favorites.  I also love the sketch I used to create the card.  It's one I must remember to use more often.

 
 
These cards were created with some 3 dimensional stickers that I picked up at Michaels YEARS ago.  I bought so many packages of them that I think they will last me forever. 
 
 
 
Marie's professor canceled classes for the day and I am on vacation.  I am hoping she'll hang out with me since her friends will all be at work.  We'll see.
 
Hope you have a great day.  I am hoping for a fun one myself.
Carol

 


No comments: