Search This Blog

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Fruity Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

On Friday I had no gift bags in my stash.  Now it's Sunday and I have 11 of them completely finished and ready to grab and go. 

Sometimes I just add die cuts to my bags, but I prefer to add dimensional elements.  Not sure why, but I have always been fascinated by honeycomb tissue paper.  I am guessing that when I was a little girl some of the centerpieces at my birthday party had honeycomb paper.   Anyway, when I saw some fruit honeycomb pieces I knew they'd be perfect for gift bags.

I used 5" x 8" bags this time.  They are a little smaller than standard bags, but were the perfect size for the fruit accents.  I added a piece of layering paper to each bag to help the fruits pop out.  I found some papers that have been in my stash for years that were just perfect for my project.  Now I wish I had more of some of those papers, but others will work for sure.

Here are the bags.






 
 
Which bag do you like best?  I like the ones with the purple grapes and the red apple. 
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 





No comments: