Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2017

Ice Cream Cards

Hi Everyone!

Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month?  Did you know that the 3rd Sunday in July each year is called National Ice Cream Day? 

On these hot summer days ice cream makes the perfect treat.  Even just opening the freezer to look for some ice cream, cools me off.  These days my favorite ice cream treats are Ben & Jerry's Pint Slices. 

You'll have to get your own ice cream, but I have some ice cream cards to inspire your creativity. 


I was happy to find some scraps of ice cream cone paper in my stash.  The cone was created with some Nestability dies.  I used an Amuse Artstamp to create the sentiment. 

 
I hope that you can see the glittery white paper I used to for the scoop of vanilla ice cream on this card.  The cone and ice cream scoop were created with some Nestablity dies.  I used some Lawn Fawn stamps to create the banner and the sentiment.  The cherry on tape is a brad from Eyelet Outlet. 
 
 
These ice cream cones were created from a paper punch.  I added some rhinestone cherries to the top of each scoop of ice cream.
 
 
Have a nice night!  It's a good night to have ice cream for dinner, right Marybeth?
 
 



No comments: