Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

More Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

I have 8 gift bags displayed on my desk right now.  It's safe to say that I am in gift bag mode.  I worked on some of them until after midnight and got up bright and early this morning to continue working on them. 

Sometimes I embellish store bought bags and other times I create and decorate gift bags from a template I saved on my computer.  The template is from PaperTrey Ink.   You will find it at this link.  Once you pay for the template they send you the download.  When you have downloaded it all you need to do is print 2 copies of the main template and one copy of the sides.  Then you cut everything out and assemble your bag.  I have to cut my patterned paper down to 8.5" x 11" to run it through my printer.  I use the leftover scraps to create the sides for my bags.

I wish I had a better photo of this bag, but you'll get the idea. 


I used some Memory Box stitched cloud dies to create the clouds.  Then I ran the clouds through an embossing folder to give them dimension.  I used a couple of different paper punches to cut the butterflies.  Each butterfly is actually 2 butterflies that are glued back to back.  I added some pearls to the butterflies and added additional pearls to create butterfly trails.  The butterflies are folded in the middle to give them dimension.

I used the same template to create this next bag.


I cut and created a pinwheel to add to the front of it. 

That's it for today!  Have a good one!


No comments: