Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Just because...

Hi Everyone!

As you know I have been making cards for more than 10 years.  I have made them for pretty much every occasion.  Birthday and thank you cards have been the most requested ones over the years, but that is changing.  Now friends and family ask me to make them cards that can be used for any occasion.  They call them "thinking of you" cards. They want something on the front of the card and the inside to be blank.  Many of the cards I have created this summer have been designed to fulfill those requests. 

I made this clean and simple card today.

 
I used a stamp from PaperTrey Ink's "Turning A New Leaf" clear stamp set for the green leaves.  I sprinkled them with clear embossing powder and heat embossed them to make them shiny.  I used a stamp from The Stamps of Life's "flowers2share clear stamp set to create the vase.  I stamped the vase on some colored tag and then fussy cut it and adhered it to the layering paper.  The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed.  The flowers are from a package of paper flowers that I purchased at Michaels.  I added a tiny pearl to the center of each of them.

Have a great night.  I can feel the humid air coming back...

No comments: