Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2017

Just Flying By

Hi Everyone!

The inspiration for today's card came from a card I saw on Pinterest.  Thank you to Clair Matthews for sharing your card. 

I have some mini envelope templates by Judikins.  I used the smallest one to create the mini envelope on my card.  Toni, I think you'd like the templates.  You just trace around the edges of the template and score in all slots.  Then you cut out along the traced lines and fold along the score lines.  I used 1/8" wide Scor-tape to adhere the flaps. 


The small butterflies were created from a Memory Box border die.  I used a paper punch to cut out the larger butterflies.  The sentiment was created with a wooden Inky Antics stamp. 

It's been a cold rainy day here today.  I am actually wearing a sweater!

Have a good night.


 

No comments: