Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers

Hi Everyone!

One of the desserts at the engagement party will be cupcakes.  I decided to make my own wrappers and toppers for them. 

I used yellow and blue polka dotted papers for the wrappers and the toppers.  I purchased a Lawn Fawn cupcake wrapper die and used it with my Cuttlebug to cut the wrappers.  They are easy to cut and assemble.  There's a tab on them that slides into a slit.

  I will bake the cupcake batter in some navy blue and yellow liners from Cupcake Creations.  Those are my favorite brand of liners because they don't get greasy.  Once the cupcakes have been baked and decorated I'll put them in the wrappers.  The liners will peek out of the wrappers.


I used some Nestability dies to cut a solid heart and a scalloped one.  Then I stamped the word "love" in the center of the yellow polka dotted hearts.  I used glue dots to adhere the hearts to some picks. 


Have a good night!


No comments: