Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Popcorn Tag

Hi Everyone!

I am stopping by today to share one quick creation.  I decided that the party favor for Marie and Dan's engagement party will be homemade caramel popcorn.  After I decide which recipe I am going to use I will share it on my blog.  But for today I will share the tags I made for the popcorn.


I used a font that is called "Adorable" to type the text.  I found some "adorable" diamond ring stickers to use in place of the "o" in the word popped.

I printed the text on the same yellow polka dotted paper that I used for other creations for the party.  I used one of my standard circle Nestability dies to cut the circle and a scalloped circle Nestability die to cut the navy blue backing paper.  I'll tie the tag onto the popcorn with some navy blue twine.


Enjoy what's left of this beautiful day!

No comments: