Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Z-fold Card





Hi Everyone!

This week PaperTrey Ink has a challenge to create a z-fold card using at least one of their products. I watched an excellent tutorial on how to create an angled z-fold card on their web site at
this link. I don't plan to enter the challenge because I don't have any of their stamps or dies that would work for the challenge, but I did still make a z-fold card.

I watched the video a couple of times. The first time I just sat and watched it. The second time I watched it and paused it each time I had to score my paper or cut it. You get 2 cards out of one piece of 8.5" x 11" tag.


I own a couple of Hero Arts stamp and die sets. I used them to create the flowers on my card. The sentiments were created with stamps from the Hero Arts "Wonderful Birthday" clear stamp set. "Happy Birthday" was cut with dies from Mama Elephant. 

I enjoyed learning how to make a card that is folded in a different way than the ones I usually make. It was easy and fun to create and I plan to make others.

Have a great day!

No comments: