Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

More Baby Cards and Gift Bags

Hi Everyone!

Today I have some adorable baby cards and gift bags to share with you.  All of them have an elephant theme.

I used an AccuCut Zip'e Slim "Happy Elephant" die to create the elephants on these gift bags.  I backed both of them with fun foam to help them "pop" off the card.  The sentiment was created with a Lawn Fawn die. 



I saw a card that was similar to this one when I was out shopping.  I used a Sizzix cloud die to cut out the cloud.  I ran the cloud through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder and then I used a Memory Box "Summer Sky" marker to add color to some of the dots.  The elephants were created with a Martha Stewart "elephant" paper punch.  I used a Lockhart Stamp to create the sentiment.


I used the Poppystamps "Stitched Elephant" die to create a variety of baby boy and baby girl cards.

I added a tiny wiggly eye to this elephant.  I ran the layering paper through a Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder.  Then I used a brayer to add Memento "Summer Sky" ink to all of the dots.

 
Here are a couple of the other cards I created.
 



Hope you enjoyed today's creations.  I had a lot of fun making them.


No comments: