Search This Blog

Sunday, August 6, 2017

More Thinking of You Cards

Hi Everyone!

I have a set of 5 flower pot dies from Spellbinders.  The smallest one is 1.5" x 1" and the largest one is 6" x 3 5/8".  After you use one of the dies to create a die cut, you fold over the collar and you have an adorable flower pot. 

I used the smallest die to create 3 flower pots.  Then I glued them to the first card.  I stamped a variety of PaperTrey Ink leaves so that they looked as if they were growing out of the flower pots.  I glued some small paper flowers to the leaves and added a tiny pearl to the center of each flower.


I used the second smallest die (2 5/8" x 1 5/8") to create the flower pots on the next 2 cards.  I glued some paper flowers in each flowerpot.  Then I paper punched some leaves and added them to the flowerpots.


That's it for today. 

Enjoy your day!


No comments: