Search This Blog

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Just because...

Hi Everyone,

The easiest way to let someone know you are thinking about them is to send a card.  Several people that I know need some words of encouragement right now, so I have been focusing on "thinking of you" cards. 

I used watercolor pencils to add color to this first card.  I am slowly getting better at adding shading when I paint and color. 


I bought the wooden stamp from Impress Cards and Crafts in Seattle when I was visiting my sister.

I used a clear stamp from an older PaperTrey Ink set, "Turning a New Leaf", for the stamped image on this next card.

Here's the last card for today.


I used some stamps from PaperTrey Ink's "Blooming Button Bits" clear stamp set for the images.  I paper punched the flowers and added tiny brads to the center of each of them. 

Have a wonderful night.

 

No comments: